2019 Competitive Soccer Tryouts
Tryout Dates 2019: May 6 - 11
Click HERE for Pre-Registration
U9 - U19 Boys and Girls
Dates: May 6-11
Times:Juniors U8-U14 6:00-7:30pmSeniors U15-U19 7:30-9:00pm
The competitive soccer tryouts for Dunedin Stirling Soccer Club will be held the week of May 7th. These will include teams from 8U - 19U for both boys and girls. Players are expected to attend each night of tryouts even after being accepted to the team.
8U - 14U teams are considered Juniors and will hold tryouts in the first session. 15U - 19U teams are seniors and will run their tryouts in the 2nd session of the day.Players are asked to wear a WHITE t-shirt and are required to wear shinguards.
Tryouts are a held at a competitive level and players are not guaranteed a position on the team. Players will compete for a place on the roster and will need to be selected by the coach in order to make the team.
WHAT THE CLUB PROVIDES FOR YOUR REGISTRATION FEES:
• Coaching fees• Team training fees• Goal Keeper training• 2 - 3 day training sessions• 10 - month calendar (August – May)• FYSA club affiliation fees• FYSA player & coach registration fees• USA league team registration fees• Primary league registration fee• Referee fees for all home Primary league games• College planner and support• Region C fee or equal amount applied towards State Cup Fees• Text Message / Email weather alert system – field closures• $50 worth of raffle tickets per family
ITEMS NOT COVERED BY COMPETITIVE FEES:
• Tournaments• Travel Costs associate with the season• Coaches tournament travel expenses• City Fee• Uniform
PAYMENT DATE REQUIREMENT AND EXPECTATIONS:
• Registration fee is not refundable• If payment is not received on time per schedule outlined in GotSoccer, your player is subject to suspension from training and games until payment or arrangements have been made.***If there are any special circumstances that may need to be considered, please contact our VP of Competitive and the Club Treasurer***
RAFFLE TICKET PURCHASE:
We will be running a raffle ticket fund raiser for the 2019-2020 competitive season. Each family will be participating by purchasing the 10 - $5 tickets and can either keep them for themselves or sell them to friends or family members. At the end of the competitive season event, we will hold the raffle drawing. The prizes may consist of electronic items, cash prizes and gift cards.
The uniforms will be purchased through wegotsoccer.com and Adidas is the name brand. (a kit consists of 1 jersey, 1 short & 1 pair of socks)
• New player’s kit (1 home & away game kit, 1 training jersey, 1 training Jacket) $301.50 + Shipping and Handling
• Keeper’s kit (1 home & away game kit, 1 training Jacket) $207.00 + Shipping and Handling
As most people are aware, DSSC is primarily a volunteer ran youth soccer organization. As Board of Director Members, Coaches and Parents, we are all responsible for the success of the program and the experience our children receive here at DSSC. The volunteer refundable fee is included in the season fees listed above.
During this Competitive season each family will be responsible to complete 5 volunteer hours. Volunteer hours are to be completed in a role that is for the club not just your child’s team. Volunteering to help your child’s team should be expected. We will have opportunities in concessions, helping stripe the fields, field marshal, basic clean up and by using any trade or talent that you may possess that can help the club.
To provide the best possible experience to all of our players, while giving the ability to reach the highest levels of the game.